Below is a video showing where to locate your lesson videos.
In some cases, you may need to force close the app in order for the videos to reappear. Please follow the instructions below for more details.
- 1. On an iPhone X or later, or an iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, from the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, double-click the Home button to show your most recently used apps
- 2. Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- 3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
- 1. Open Settings App
- 2. Scroll down and tap on ‘Application Manager’
- 3. Scroll down in the ‘Downloaded’ list and tap the name of the app
- 4. Tap ‘Force Stop’ to fully close the application on your device